Read Time3 Minutes, 50 Seconds
If you have an interest in masters’ program in the Czech Republic, Masaryk University can be your best choice. It is one of the top university in the Czech Republic. If you have an interest in this university you can apply for various Bachelor and masters’ Program.
Masters in Economics, business management, and finance at Masaryk University
There has four Business related Master’s program at Masaryk University:
- Business Management
- Public Finance and Economics
A short summary about these masters program:
||Faculty of Economics and Administration
|Type of study
|Standard length of studies
|Language of instruction
Tuition Fee: 3,500 EUR
Scholarship: See the end of this link
Students who want to apply for the Spring semester 2020 (February 2020) can start the application from 15 June 2019 and the last date of the application is 15 October 2019.
Applicants who want to apply for the Autumn semester 2020 (September 2020) can start the application from 5 December 2019 and the last date of the application is 15 April 2020.
- Personal data form (Download this form and fill up it, and then upload in the server. You can fill up it in a pdf file or you can print it, fill up manually, scan, and then upload. Both ways are correct)
- A copy of your Bachelor’s diploma
- Your final transcript (Bachelor only)
- English proficiency certificate [ IELTS 6.5. Does not necessary, if you have a previous Bachelor program within full English. In this case please collect a Medium of instruction from your university]
- A CV (Try to use Europass Format)
- Statement of purpose (Approximately 500 words. Avoid copy & past)
- Pay the application fee of 600 CZK (Approximately TK.2300), you can pay this fee through EBL aqua card.
Application process: Step by Step
Step-1: Complete e-application:
You need to upload all the necessary documents in the database. See required documents section.
Step-3: submit your application
Carefully check all the information before final submission.
Step-4: Skype interview
Prepare yourself for a Skype interview. It depends on their admission committee whether they take it or not. Don’t worry! It is just a formal interview. Therefore, you can prepare yourself with the following topics:
- your previous study
- your future plan
- why chose this university?
- Why chose this particular course?
- Why the Czech Republic instead of Australia or Canada?
- Why this city?
- What do you do after complete your course? etc.
You must prepare a note about this entire thing. Take help from the university website. Besides, you get information about Brno in google.
Step-5: Get conditional offer letter:
Within 2/3 days they will give you a result and send a conditional offer letter in your e-mail. Probably, they asked you to provide a mailing address to send a hard copy. Just fill up the form they give via e-mail and sent to them. Try to use an urban address. So that it will get fast. DHL does not require. Any charge does not need.
Step-6: Visa Application
It is an important part to study in the Czech Republic because the Czech embassy takes a long time to take the visa decision.
Which difficulties do you face?
- It is not easy to get an appointment for a visa interview
- Bangladeshi students need to go to India for the embassy for visa interview
- Need a credit card
- Need a savings account by the name of the applicant
- Need to deposit at least Tk. 7-8 lac (110000 CZK for one year) in a local bank for last three months Check here
- Visa application fee 96 Euro (Changeable)
- Parents or relative bank statement does not acceptable
How to solve this problem?
- Start the Visa application as soon as possible
- Request the university ( Who contact with you through e-mail) help get an appointment for the visa interview. They can help you.
- Manage Indian Visa as soon as possible
- You can collect a credit card from a bank if you have an FDR (it will be any amount)
How does university can support regarding Visa Process?
- They may arrange appointment (If regime opportunity will available that time)
- They provide all the necessary documents related to the visa application
- They send you whole visa application process through email.
- Proved sample interview questions
- Provide housing address and so on.
If you do not find all the information about Masaryk university just send me a mail. I will try to help you as per my capacity. I think masters’ program study in the Czech Republic will be one of the best choices for you.
(Visited 89 times, 1 visits today)